Soy Toilet Scrub
Soy Toilet Scrub
Biokleen Soy Blends Soy Toilet Scrub. Natural Volcanic Perlite, and Essential Mint Oil Cleaning Power. Natural. Non-Toxic. Biodegradable. Stain and odor fighting. Cleans, Shines, and Protects!
We are the environment: Our everyday cleaning choices affect our health, the health of our family, and the health of our planet. Biokleen products are concentrated in order to leave the smallest footprint on the environment. Concentrated = Fewer Fillers = Less Waste = Less Packaging = Less Energy Used in Shipping = More Value for Everyone.
Our Soy Toilet Scrub effectively cleans and deodorizes toilets without the use of harmful acids or caustics.
- Environmentally friendly with no negative effects on rivers, streams, plants or wildlife.
- Kind to those with chemical sensitivities and allergies.
- No artificial fragrance, colors or preservatives.
- 99% VOC Free and Ozone Safe.
- Trusted company since 1989.
Contains NO: Phosphate, Chlorine, Ammonia, Petroleum Solvents, Alcohol, Butyl, Glycol ether, SLS or SLES, EDTA, DEA, No SARA Title III, CA 65, or EPA priority pollutants. No materials listed by the ACGIH as hazardous.
INGREDIENTS: Soybean Oil Extract, Surfactants from Coconut and/or Corn, Xanthan Gum, Zeolite, Low pH Silicate, Linear Sulfonate, Essential Oils from Mint, less than 0.2% Environmentally-friendly Polymer, Natural Volcanic Perlite, Filtered Water.
- Directions & Uses:
- - Toilet Stains & Odors: Apply directly to toilet bowl and under rim, scrub lightly, letting the micro-scrubbers do the work, then flush. No need to let sit.
- - Porcelain, Sinks, Tubs & Tiles, and Shower Doors: Apply with sponge, soft brush or directly on stain. Rub lightly, letting the micro-scubbers do the work. Rinse with damp cloth and water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Caution: Eye irritant. In case of eye contact flush eyes with cool water for 15 minutes. In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting -- drink plenty of water to dilute.
- No animal testing. No animal ingredients.
- Made in USA