Soy Cream Cleaner
Soy Cream Cleaner
Kitchen & Bath Soy Cream Cleaner. Natural. Non-Toxic. Biodegradable. Natural Volcanic Perlite & Lime Peel Extract Cleaning Power. Biokleen Soyblends. The Incredible Cleaning Power of Soy. Cleans, Shines, & Protects.
We are the environment. Our everyday cleaning choices affect our health, the health of our families, and the health of our planet. Biokleen products are concentrated in order to leave the smallest footprint on the environment. Concentrated = Fewer Fillers = Less Waste = Less Packaging = Less Energy Used in Shipping = More Value for Everyone.
Our Soy Cream Cleaner effectively cleans, shines, and protects many surfaces without scratching, and without the use of toxic chemicals.
- Environmentally friendly with no negative effects on rivers, streams, plants or wildlife.
- Kind to those with chemical sensitivities and allergies.
- No artificial fragrance, colors or preservatives.
- 99% VOC Free & Ozone Safe.
- Trusted company since 1989.
Contains no: Phosphate, chlorine, ammonia, petroleum solvents, alcohol, butyl, glycol ether, SLS or SLES, EDTA, DEA, no SARA Title III, CA 65, or EPA priority pollutants. No materials listed by the ACGIH as hazardous.
No Animal Testing. No Animal Ingredients.
INGREDIENTS: Soybean Oil Extract, Surfactants from Coconut and/or Corn, Xanthan Gum, Zeolite, Low pH Silicate, Linear Sulfonate, Food-grade Lime Extract, less than 0.2% environmentally friendly Polymer, Natural Volcanic Perlite, Filtered Water.
- Directions & Uses: Apply with sponge, soft brush or directly on stain. Rub lightly, letting the micro-scrubbers do the work. Rinse with damp cloth and water. Bathrooms: Use on tubs, tile, sinks, countertops, porcelain, chrome, showers, linoleum or tile floors, and grout. Kitchen: Use on countertops, sinks, chrome, stoves and ceramic stovetops, ovens, grease vents, linoleum or tile floors, and grout. Other Uses: Hand cleaner, BBQ's, outdoor furniture, fiberglass, garden tools, garbage disposals, and painted surfaces.
- Cautions: Eye irritant. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with cool water for 15 minutes. In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting -- drink plenty of water to dilute.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Made in the USA.