Mt. Capra Wholefood Nutritionals CapraSite. Parasite and Intestinal Herbal Cleanse. Dietary Supplement.
Serving Size: 2 Caplets
Servings Per Container: 30
Proprietary Blends of 18 Ingredients 1615 mg
Parasite Elimination Blend 600 mg
Garlic Bulb, Pau d’Arco, Plantago Ovata, Papaya leaf, Pumpkin Seed.
Immune-Enhancing Blend 500 mg
Coriolus versicolor, Grifola frondosa, Lentinula edodes, Schizophyllum commune.
Intestinal Balancing Blend 324 mg
Caprylic Acid, Ginger, Slippery Elm, Rosemary
Systemic Detoxifying Botanical Blend 190 mg
Grapefruit Whole Powder, Lemon Peel Powder, Black Walnut, Oregon Grape Root, Wormwood.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Cellulose (vegetable source). Microcrystaline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate and Silicone Dioxide.
- Contains NO yeast, corn, wheat, rye, soy, gluten, nightshades, sugar, salt, dairy, animal products, or artificial ingredients.
- Suggested Use: It is suggested that if you have never performed a parasite cleanse or it’s been more than 2 years since you have cleansed, you consider the following routine: Week 1&2 - Two capsules twice a day on an empty stomach. Week 3 - Rest and allow any parasitic eggs to hatch for easy removal. Week 4 & 5 - Two capsules twice a day on an empty stomach. Maintenance - Every 6 months, take two capsules twice a day for two weeks on an empty stomach. After Travel to Third World Countries - Repeat Routine for week 1-5.
- Caution: If you have never cleansed, start this program at 1/2, or even 1/4 if hypersensitive, of the suggested amounts and gradually increase until the above amounts are reached. If you experience abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea, nausea, headaches, or fatigue, discontinue use and consult a health care professional.
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. If you have a medical condition, or if under the age of 18, consult your physician before using this product. If you experience allergic reactions, first consult with your doctor for individual protocol.
- Protocol used by: Dr. Gloria Gilbere, N.D., D.A. Horn, Ph.D.
- All Natural Ingredients.
- Product of the USA.